How to Roast Pumpkin Seeds with Different Seasonings
- Remove all the seeds from your pumpkin (or other winter squash).
- Wash the seeds under cool water in a colander and discard any pulp.
- Dry the seeds in one layer on a towel or paper towel.
- Once the seeds are dry heat the oven to 350 degrees with a rack placed in the middle.
- Place the seeds in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil or vegetable oil to evenly coat.
- Sprinkle on your desired seasoning over the seeds and toss to evenly coat them.
- Spread the seeds in one layer on a baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and cook for approximately 12 minutes
- Once the seeds are golden brown and slightly puffed remove to a plate to cool.
- Chili powder and lime (and salt if needed)
- Curry powder (and salt if needed)
- Cinnamon and sugar